MOVE Pain Care is open and will remain open during government mandated lockdowns due to an exemption for Registered Healthcare professionals.
The COVID pandemic is still ongoing, and Tricia is following all government advice.
Tricia Twogood, PT
Tricia is currently offering virtual and in person appointments and you can book with her here.
Monica Noy, RMT, OST
At this time, Monica is no longer practicing clinically.
Infection Control Protocols
Please find more information on the Government, College and Association protocols used by MOVE Pain Care here.
When you book an in-person appointment, information about the steps we are taking and what we require from you will be sent to you. Here is a synopsis:
- A consent form for virtual appointments is required and will be sent to you.
- A COVID screen is required prior to each in-person appointment for both the therapist and client.
- Masks are mandatory in the clinic space and throughout treatment.
- If you do not have a mask, one will be provided for a small fee.
- If you cannot wear a mask a risk assessment will be conducted, but treatment may be postponed.
- Hand washing and/or sanitizing is required upon entering the clinic space.
- Hand washing and/or sanitizing is required by the therapist before each treatment and as required throughout the treatment.
If there is information you feel is missing or need clarification on, please don’t hesitate to ask Tricia.